Internship native German trainee (PANG2022 -0002)
Hello! We are Pangeanic, a leading European AI-driven language company, and we are looking for a person to join our Translation Department.
What do we need?
A native German trainee for our Translation department. We need the person to be studying something related to languages, and to have the possibility to sign an agreement with their university.
What do we value in an application?
- First: we need to subscribe an internship agreement with your university.
- You need to pass a translation test.
- Internship period: minimum 3 months.
- Main tasks: translation into your mother tongue, Quality Assurance checks to other languages.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
As we are an ISO certified company, we will prioritise candidates with knowledge of the following ISOs: ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001.
If you are interested and want to know more, please do not hesitate to apply or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!