Hello! At Pangeanic, a leading company in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and translation services in Europe, we are looking for a person to join our team.
We are looking for a Junior Programmer/Analyst, with a degree in Computer Engineering, with at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
If you consider yourself to be a patient and customer-oriented team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, keep on reading!
The duties to be performed would be:
– Analyze, develop and implement electronic guides through the use of new information technologies, to meet customer needs.
– Perform maintenance of existing systems and system upgrades.
– Design each program, adjusting it according to the recommended specifications.
– Perform testing of the programs that are developed so that they work properly.
– Assist and train those who will use these systems.
– Implement new programming actions that lead to improve the existing systems.
In addition, it is necessary that the person has a series of specific technical knowledge of software programming (Databases, Phyton, NLP…) as well as knowledge of other types of languages and not only programming languages such as: C++, FramexorkNet, etc.
If you are also familiar with Kubernetes (k8s), you are the profile we are looking for!
As we are an ISO certified company, we will prioritise candidates with knowledge of the following ISOs: ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001.
We are waiting for you!