Hello! At Pangeanic, a leading company in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and translation services in Europe, we are looking for a person to join our team.
We are looking for a Junior Programmer/Analyst, with a degree in Computer Engineering, with at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
If you consider yourself to be a patient and customer-oriented team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, keep on reading!
The duties to be performed would be:
– Analyze, develop and implement electronic guides through the use of new information technologies, to meet customer needs.
– Perform maintenance of existing systems and system upgrades.
– Design each program, adjusting it according to the recommended specifications.
– Perform testing of the programs that are developed so that they work properly.
– Assist and train those who will use these systems.
– Implement new programming actions that lead to improve the existing systems.
In addition, it is necessary that the person has a series of specific technical knowledge of software programming (Databases, Phyton, NLP…) as well as knowledge of other types of languages and not only programming languages such as: C++, FramexorkNet, etc.
If you are also familiar with Kubernetes (k8s), you are the profile we are looking for!
We are waiting for you!