Are you interested in internship opportunities?
- We need to subscribe to an internship agreement with your university
- You need to pass a translation test
- Internship period: minimum 3 months (check the table below for availability)
- Main tasks you will gain practice and guidance for are: translation into your mother tongue (mostly technical translations) and Quality Assurance checks
- Internship hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Wages: to be confirmed after the search process is completed
Dates in which we have interns confirmed
What to do next if I want to complete an internship at Pangeanic?
If you are interested in being an intern and agree with these conditions, please email us at email@example.com letting us know your preferred dates to start and to end your internship (based on the calendar). Include your CV and a letter of interest. You also need to let us know when can you complete the translation test (one short translation and two QAs). We will send you a guide to complete the assignment and the tools you will need to use. You will have 48 hours to complete it.