We are looking for someone with a degree in Computer Engineering, with at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
If you consider yourself to be a patient and customer-oriented team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, keep on reading!
The duties to be performed would be:
- Support tasks
- Processing and tracking of orders and incidents
- Incident resolution
- Order management and data recording
- Analysis of computer equipment needs
- Configuration and installation of software and hardware
- Contact with suppliers
- Updating our internal databases with information on technical problems and useful discussions with customers
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that their technical problems are solved
- Analysis and reporting of possible malfunctioning of support/service platforms, with the corresponding reporting.
Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish would also be required.
As we are an ISO certified company, we will prioritise candidates with knowledge of the following ISOs: ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the offer, please do not hesitate to apply or send an e-mail with your application to [email protected].