Hello! We are Pangeanic, a leading company in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and translation services in Europe, and we are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to join our team REMOTELY
We are growing very fast, and we need someone who wants to continue growing with us!
We are looking for a person responsible of managing and coordinating everything related with all language projects, with at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
If you consider yourself to be a patient and customer-oriented team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, keep on reading!
The duties to be performed would be:
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables in every phase, and predict the lifespan of all the stages of the project
- Manage the entire life cycle of different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with vendors, establishing good and positive relationships with them
- Manage project finances, including budgeting.
- Manage all project documentation
- Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
You are the candidate we are looking for if:
- You have a University Degree in linguistic/translation related studies.
- You have experience in the translation industry, as a PM or a similar position (minimum 1 year).
- You have Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (other languages are also valued).
- You have experience using CAT tools and working with standard operating procedures and processes.
- You have willingness to work with remote teams.
- You have experience with TMS
- You are interested in new technologies applied to linguistics and translation.
As we are an ISO certified company, we will prioritise candidates with knowledge of the following ISOs: ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001.
So, if you are interested, please sign up for the offer through LinkedIn, or through our website.
We are waiting for you!