Hello! We are Pangeanic, a leading company in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and translation services in Europe, and we are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to join our team REMOTELY
We are growing very fast, and we need someone who wants to continue growing with us!
We are looking for a person responsible of managing and coordinating everything related with all language projects, with at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
If you consider yourself to be a patient and customer-oriented team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, keep on reading!
The duties to be performed would be:
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables in every phase, and predict the lifespan of all the stages of the project
- Manage the entire life cycle of different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with vendors, establishing good and positive relationships with them
- Manage project finances, including budgeting.
- Manage all project documentation
- Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
You are the candidate we are looking for if:
- You have a University Degree in linguistic/translation related studies.
- You have experience in the translation industry, as a PM or a similar position (minimum 1 year).
- You have Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (other languages are also valued).
- You have experience using CAT tools and working with standard operating procedures and processes.
- You have willingness to work with remote teams.
- You have experience with TMS
- You are interested in new technologies applied to linguistics and translation.
So, if you are interested, please sign up for the offer through LinkedIn, or through our website.
We are waiting for you!